Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Adjusting Eccentrics on WB1010

Discussion in 'CNC Mills/Routers' started by Antonio Passaro, Mar 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Antonio Passaro

Builder

Hi Guys, wonder if anyone can help.

I am building a 1010 machine and cant get the eccentrics adjusted properly (Y axis) with all eccentrics "lose" 2 of the top centre wheels are really tight and the others are spinning freely almost like they are not touching the surface, I try to adjust the eccentrics but when almost all wheels are ok the 2 wheels I mentioned wont spin at all, and a couple of the bottom wheels will also spin freely .... any advice how to adjust the eccentrics please?

thanks

2. Rick 2.0

Rick 2.0 OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Sounds like a poorly machined plate. Get in touch with the shop you purchased it from for a replacement.

3. Chadfarmer

Builder

Really u think, i had the same problem and u guys told me to turn up the power. Nothing worked right mines in pieces

4. Peter Van Der Walt

Peter Van Der Walt OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Chad, can you please go to your old posts, couple guys there really want to help you out but asked for pictures of your setup to help you. Being active in various threads, venting about it wont help you fix it. Please revisit the old threads, amicably, and do post those pics we all need to help you check that your wheels went together correctly? Theres thousands of wheels on here that dont lock up like yours, so we are pretty sure its down to assembly (spacer missing between bearings, or something or the other. Hard to guess without photos)

Mark Carew likes this.