- Vectric Aspire
- Bit or Laser Size:
- Endmill 8mm , Ball Nose 3mm
- Greek Walnut
Today I present you a new decoration I made.
It is a chisel-shaped Reso base.
The first one I made (the photo with the wooden ring) was hexagon.
The new one is hexagonal and ends in a round.
I quote how to build my work.
1) I created a new file with Gadgets / wrapping / wrapped job setup as in the photo.
2) I create a circle with a diameter of 52mm.
3) I create a hexagon with a 26mm radius.
4) With the selected circle, I select Gadgets / wrapping / vector Unwrapper to create a flat circle growth in a circle.
5) By selecting the hexagon I choose Gadgets / wrapping / vector Unwrapper to create in flat the flat development of the hexagon.
6) I am introducing the chalice channel (DXF).
7) From the Two Rail Sweep icon on the Modeling tab, select the Stitches 1 & 2 and click Use Selection as in the photo.
8) I chose the chalice vector 3 and click on Apply.
9) I create the Toolpath with the cutter and I'm OK.
I hope I helped.
Sorry for my English but it's from Greek to English translation with Google translation.