Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Parts delivery problem

Discussion in 'OpenBuilds Forum Help' started by Ed Betlinski, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Ed Betlinski

Builder

Since I can't find where to ask about parts delivery I will ask here. My last order 5890 was split into two shipments by you since the limit switch brackets were not in stock, so you sent me an email telling me you would ship everything except the limit switch brackets and ship those when they come in. I received the limit switch brackets, but not the rest of the order. When I check the USPS tracking, it shows that the package is in transit, but this appears to be the separate limit switch bracket, which I received. There is NO tracking number for the rest of the order, which I have not yet received. Since you indicated to me in your email you would send out this package first, I can only assume something happen to it. What do I have to do to get the first package and how do I get the tracking number for it? This is really holding up my build. Thanks

2. Tweakie

Tweakie OpenBuilds Team

3. Ed Betlinski

Builder

@Tweakie Thank you so much for your help. I looked all over and just could not find where to send my problem. Might I suggest an additional TAB for Support on your web site. Or put support under the persons name along with Account Info, Order Status, etc. Thanks again for the help, but then I follow many threads and notice you give great help to many people - keep up the great work.

4. Tom Tritthart

Builder

Where does OpenBuilds ship the parts from?

5. GrayUK

GrayUK Openbuilds Team Elder
    Staff Member Moderator Builder

Depends where you order them from.
    Original source, as per this site, is the States, although there are many distributors world wide.
    Whereabouts are you?

Gray