Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Order not complete

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by John L. Larrabee, Dec 9, 2015.

1. John L. Larrabee

Builder

I ordered 20 v-wheel kits during the cyber sale, my package came today, it only had 1 v-wheel kit in it. where are the rest of my kits? By the way how come you do not have a contact phone number? I have sent and email, posted on facebook and now posting here, i my have to think twice about spending my hard earned money with you in the future.
    Not Happy
    In Mississippi.

2. Steve Fox

Steve Fox Well-Known
    Builder

It's a small company with just a few dedicated employees.
    Give them a little time, they always get back to you.
    Every problem I have had, they have straightened out to my satisfaction.
    My take is they got slammed because of the sale.

Did your packing slip show that 20 kits were shipped?

3. John L. Larrabee

Builder

in the Shipped Items Box:
    Qty Code/SKU Product Name Bin Picking No.
    1 500 - pack Delrin V Wheel Kit B
    Quantity: Qty. 20

4. John L. Larrabee

Builder

i've been following them for some time now, just decided to start my own project. I hope they will fix it, but i really expected these kits this weekend, now i'll be behind schedule.

5. Steve Fox

Steve Fox Well-Known
    Builder

I've ordered more than $1450 worth of stuff from them and have never been disappointed. They have always taken good care of me.
    Sometimes they take a little longer to ship than Amazon, but their stuff costs less and some of it, you can't get any place else.

Was there a check mark next to or on the quantity on the wheel item line?

6. Joe Santarsiero

Joe Santarsiero OB addict
    Staff Member Moderator Builder

Check the packing list. Does it say backordered? I deal with this quite a bit at work from larger suppliers. It's always a let down when you think your present has arrived and you rip open the package to disappointment. lol
    Regardless, the OB store team has integrity to make things right. They'll fix it if it's broke. Give em some patience on a response.
    Sorry your build is being delayed.

Joe

7. Mark Carew

Mark Carew OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Hi @John L. Larrabee
    Sorry to hear that your order was not complete. The Cyber Sale was a great success but it does have everyone working overtime on orders here at OpenBuild HQ so there may be a mistake made from time to time. We truly apologize for this and we thank you for your understanding.
    We received your support email you sent last night, this morning and wanted to let you know that the Part Store Team will be responding to you via your email to take care of this and get you up and running as soon as possible. :thumbsup:
    Thank you again for your patience and know that the Part Store Team we be in contact soon.
    Thank you @Steve Fox and @Joe Santarsiero for your kind words of support to John.