Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

OOZnest Xpro V3: UGS not recognizing GRBL port

Discussion in 'Controller Boards' started by MplsArtist, May 5, 2017.

1. MplsArtist

Builder

I'm running Windows 7 and am attempting to commission the Xpro V3 according to the OOZnest Electrical Assembly Instructions on page 35. I have downloaded the latest stable build Universal G-Code Sender and was able to get the interface to appear as pictured at the top of page 35 but am unable to get the port to recognize CNC-Xpro.

I have the Baud at 115200, Firmware set to GRBL and have clicked the refresh button. However, when I attempt to set the Port menu, all I get are COM1, COM 4, and COM 5 as options. The CNC-Xpro is not listed. When I switch my USB cable to other ports on my computer, I get similar results. I have also reinserted the USB on the CNC-xPro board several times, restarted my computer, etc. When I type in the $$ command, I get a response, "GRBL has not finished booting".

I have searched the controller boards forum here but did not find a solution.

2. Ryan Lock

Ryan Lock Veteran
    Builder

Hi,

I have sent you an email, our manual was written using a mac, so it shows up slightly different. On a windows it would be a COM port.

Ryan