Welcome to Our Community

Unlock hidden features. Sign Up for Free Today!

Laser V

Discussion in 'Laser Cutters' started by Robert Hummel, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Ariel Yahni

Ariel Yahni Veteran
    Builder

Robert hi, are you still selling the board? i would also be interested in buying the laser.

2. HeliSteve

HeliSteve New
    Builder

Hello, I am new to this forum, CNC controls, and lasers for cutting. Very cool project, and very well documented. Building something like this is on my bucket list for sure. Right now I am diving into a CNC router build. It will be my first.. I will be watching to see what else you create. Thank you for sharing.

Steve

3. Mark Carew

Mark Carew OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Resident Builder Builder

Welcome to OpenBuilds @HeliSteve
    All the best with your Builds. You are part of a great community of builders who enjoy sharing ideas and welcome fellow builders to the group.
    All the best with your Builds.
    Mark

4. HeliSteve

HeliSteve New
    Builder

Thanks Mark.

I have been looking over other builds on here for days now. I have myself so excited about doing my own build I can hardly stand it, ha-ha.... All my parts will be here in three days. I can't wait to start building.

I just looked and I see I am posting in someone else's build thread. Sorry about that.
    Steve

crazerico likes this.
  5. crazerico

crazerico Well-Known
    Builder

i know the feeling same here
    started with my cnc now i want to expand into a printer laser and plasma all on their own build. l
    like the idea of exchangeable heads but im pretty sure ill be tinkering on one while the other one works.