Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

delivery to europe/spain

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by mc007, Jul 17, 2015.

1. mc007

mc007 New
    Builder

Hi,
    are there any problems or high fees to expect (1m v-slots) ? I'd like to order a complete machine kit, possibly containing 1m parts.
    thank you! I wish you'd have reliable distributors in europe....

2. Ryan Lock

Ryan Lock Veteran
    Builder

Hi,

You are more than welcome to order from us in the UK, I would consider ourselves to reliable. Shipping would be about £20+Vat to Spain, our website is www.ooznest.co.uk and if you have any questions you can email me directly at [email protected]

Ryan

3. Val Cocora

Val Cocora Well-Known
    Builder

you guys have a lot of goodies there, I like your site.
    will keep it in favorites just in case.
    thanks.

4. mc007

mc007 New
    Builder

"ooznest" seems pretty pricey but nice, thank you guys!

5. Ryan Lock

Ryan Lock Veteran
    Builder

We are a little bit more than others, but we have a very quick order turn around (except from next week because we are on holiday :) ). Also if your from europe, the exchange rate isn't helping at the moment :(

6. Anders Dronninglund

Builder

I ordered an OX without plats from Vslot Europe on August 25 , and emailed them on Friday the 28 about the status on the backorder. Still I haven't heard from them, other than a auto generated email saying thank you for your money.

Same thing from Synthetos but they haven't said anything about backorder, so I will give them a couple of days more.

I ordered the plates and motors from OOZNEST at the same time and I had them here in Denmark on the 28.
    Is it just me or do you also expect an email with a time frame when your order is on backorder?

I wouldn't use the ooznest logo plate in the beginning, but I think I can find a place for it after that kind of a service.

Ryan Lock likes this.